Cover Those Unsightly Stretch-marks Today!!






Take a look at what I did to cover all of my stretch-marks. I had stretch-marks (like cat stripes) EVERYWHERE! So I decided to do something about it by drafting an art piece to be applied to my body. Again, some people are completely content with having and rocking those stretch-marks, but not "I" said the rabbit. So, now I'm loving this new look, I wouldn't change a thing. The artist, Poncho's info is below. I hope you enjoy!

 Poncho The Artist

https://www.artismydrug.com/


 #scarbelly #tattoo #stretchmarks #skin #cellulite #skincare #acne #love #bodypositive #beauty #smile #loveyourself #wrinkles #bopo #selflove #skintightening #allbodiesaregoodbodies #scars #fitness #burn #filler #blepharoplasty #facemask #natural #bodypositivity #bbw #stretchmarkremoval #booty #effyourbeautystandards #striort #happy #bhfyp

Comments

Popular Posts